Recognizing that many Veterans and their family members may have need of professional mental health counseling services but are unable to use services because they do not have health insurance that includes mental or behavioral health coverage, have high deductibles, or have no health insurance at all, we have created a Veterans Mental Health Outreach Program in an effort to provide needed services veterans and their family members – at no charge.
- Must be a U.S. Military Veteran, of any age, or a family member age 25 years or younger and either:
- Have medical insurance with mental/behavioral health coverage but have a deductible greater than $500 or
- Have no health insurance of any kind.
Service Delivery Site:
- 4480 Spring Hill Drive, Schnecksville, PA 18078; just off Route 309 near Lehigh Carbon Community College. Easily accessible via Route 248E to 873S from Carbon County. Visit our Website and click on Contact Us for detailed directions.
How to Access Services
- Call or Contact Us to register.